Festool Planex Drywall Sander
Drywall sanding used to be a messy, labor intensive task but not any longer with the new Festool PLANEX drywall sander. The PLANEX will revolutionize the way you sand drywall and plaster with its modular design, exceptional dust collection, robust built quality, great ergonomics and quick return on investment.
Stop sanding drywall by hand or with some other poorly designed solution and upgrade to the Festool drywall sanding solution today!
Here's a quick look at some of the key benefits of the PLANEX drywall sander over other methods of drywall sanding.
· Variable suction, controlled on the handle, allows the Planex to support itself using the suction from the vac reducing fatigue
· Modular design so it can be short for hallways, medium for normal use, long for high ceilings
· Economical abrasive costs, lowering total cost of ownership
· A robust, sealed 2-speed gear box designed to ensure a long service life
· A locking mechanism that keeps the dust extraction hose from coming loose
· Sealed switches and dials that can't be infiltrated by dust
· Switches and dials that are large and all within reach while operating the machine, right at your fingertips
· A removable brush around the pad that can let you get right against adjacent surfaces
· A rubber, non-slip handle to improve control and ergonomics
· The same phenomenal dust extraction you've come to expect from Festool
· Three year warranty
For complete details and videos, check out our PLANEX Drywall Sander website. Available beginning March 1st, 2012. See your preferred Festool dealer for pricing and availability.
Visit the Festool Owners Group forum for a list of questions and answers and to join the discussion about the new Festool PLANEX Drywall Sander.